Terms & Conditions
Fixture King Corporation’s Website Terms
1. Definitions. As used herein, the following terms are defined to mean:
a. “Affiliates" include our owners, licensees, manufacturers, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this Site and/or contents and Goods and/or Services available on this Site.
b.“Company”, “Fixture King” “us” or “we” means Fixture King Corporation, a
c. "Content" is defined as any information, communications, software, published works, photos, images, video, graphics, music, sounds, or other material that can be viewed by a customer on our Site, whether owned by the Company or its Affiliates.
e. “Fees” mean the online price of the Goods and/or Services when ordered, shipping and handling charges, restocking charges (if applicable) and sales tax (if applicable).
f. “Goods and/or Services” means the various goods offered for sale by the Company on the Site as well as any professional services also offered by the Company on the Site relating to or associated with such goods.
g. “Site” means the Company’s website located athttp://www.fixtureking.com.
h. “Special order” means Goods that are ordered that we do not stock in our warehouse, or that are specially fabricated by a manufacturer or adjusted or altered at your request.
i. “Terms” means the terms and conditions, policies, disclaimers and legal notices set forth on the Site.
j. “you”, “your” and “yours” means the customer using the Site.
2. Acceptance of Terms. The Company provides for its online customers’ convenience the use of the Site for placing online orders for the purchase of Goods and/or Services. Such use of the Site is subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this Site and the Terms. Your continued use of this Site and your purchase of any Goods and/or Services from the Site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and acceptance of the modified Terms.
Please contact the Company directly by e-mail or telephone immediately if any aspects of the Terms are unclear to You.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, AS WELL AS BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE, OR THESE TERMS IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE. THESE TERMS ARE EFFECTIVE ONCE YOU CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON BELOW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CLICKING SUCH BUTTON IS SUFFICIENT TO CONSTITUTE YOUR SIGNATURE AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
4. Your Representation and Warranties. In placing an order, you represent and warrant that (i) you have authority to place the order and to sign for and bind the customer; (ii) the Terms are an agreement that is legally binding and the equivalent of a signed, written contract; (iii) you will use this Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the Terms; (iv) you will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use false headers or otherwise conceal your identity from us for any purpose; and (v) you will provide and validate all pertinent information requested by the Company, including, but not limited to, correct, current and complete names, shipping and billing information, payment information, email address(es), telephone number(s), etc.
5. Goods and/or Services; No Guarantee; Right to Refuse or Cancel. Company offers a number of Goods and/or Services to users of its Site. Prices and selection for the Goods and/or Services offered on the Site may not be the same as those offered in the Company’s brick and mortar stores. Although the Company endeavors to keep up to date as to selection and price for its Goods and/or Services available on the Site, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot promise or guarantee the selection and price of the Goods and/or Services ordered using the Site. If any Goods and/or Services have had a significant price increase (significant price increase meaning more than 3%) we will make efforts to contact you by email or telephone to notify you of the additional costs associated with such Goods and/or Services ordered. In that instance, such Goods and/or Services will not be shipped, nor will you be invoiced until you have been notified and accepted the price increase. We reserve the following rights: to refuse any order of Goods and/or Services; to cancel any order of Goods and/or Services - such rights are absolute for any or no reason. If a canceled or refused order was confirmed and your credit card charged, you will be issued a full refund in the same payment method in which you paid. The Company will not be responsible for any damages (direct, indirect, special or consequential) resulting from any order the Company elects to cancel or refuse.
6. Payment of Fees. If you place an order for any Goods and/or Services, you agree to pay all Fees associated with that purchase. You may pay for your purchases of Goods and/or Services by using any one of the payment methods we support. Such payment methods may include the following choices (if available at the time of your order):
a. use of a major credit or debit card (unless you have placed a special order, your credit or debit card will not be charged until your order is shipped; however, the applicable Fees for your order will be submitted to your credit card issuer for preauthorization upon placing your order. Please check with your credit card company to learn more about such preauthorization process);
b. use of Paypal (your order will not ship until funds are received by us);
c. use of financial drafts/checks (your order will not ship until funds clear our account);
d. use of wire transfer (your order will not ship until funds are received by us).
Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any damages (direct, indirect, special or consequential) resulting from any delay in shipping your order. Also, no Goods and/or Services will be placed in reserve while waiting on funds to clear or to be received.
7. Temporary Interruptions. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events that are out of our control. You also understand and agree that we have no control over the third-party networks or service(s) that we may use to provide you with the Site and the offers of the Goods and/or Services available on the Site. You agree that the offers relating to the Goods and/or Services available on this Site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any of your communications or personalization settings.
ALL CONTENT AND GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE CONTENT OR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE CONTENT, OFFERING OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AND OFFER OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT OR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT OR DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY OFFERS AS TO THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OR CONTENT THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
9. Limitation of Liability & Indemnification. Your exclusive remedy and our entire liability, if any, for any claims arising out of these Terms and your use of this Site shall be limited to the lesser of One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) or the amount you paid us for Goods and/or Services purchased on the Site during the one (1) month period before the act giving rise to the liability.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFIT LOSS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE CONSULT THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees that may arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. Sales Tax. If you claim any sales tax exemption, you must provide the proper State of
11. Additional Expenses. If, for any reason, your check is returned as NSF or your credit card company declines or otherwise refuses to pay the Fees, you agree that we may, at our option, suspend or terminate performance of Services, suspend or terminate shipment of Goods ordered and may require you to pay any additional expenses incurred by us (including, but not limited to, any third-party chargeback fees or penalties). In the event legal action is necessary to collect on such additional expenses and/or Fees due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover same, including, but not limited to attorney fees and other legal expenses.
12. Third-Party Sites and Information. This Site may redirect or link to other websites on the Internet, or may otherwise include references to information, products or services made available by Affiliates. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or legality of content hosted by third party websites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references made on those websites. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with the Site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
13. Company Intellectual Property. By accepting the Terms, you agree that all Content presented to you on this Site is protected by any and all intellectual property and/or other proprietary rights available within the
14. Limitations on Use of Content. Except for a copy made for personal use, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any Content from this Site in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from us. Any unauthorized use of Site content violates our intellectual property interests and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
15. No Warranty for Third-Party Infringement. Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
17. Termination of Use. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Upon termination and regardless of the reason(s) motivating such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims for damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith. Such termination will not relieve you of any liability for any orders that you placed and expenses incurred relating to your orders. Your liability for any unpaid Fees and expenses shall survive any termination.
18. Shipping. We endeavor to ship all orders in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost. Delivery dates for orders cannot be guaranteed. All orders are subject to availability. Please check ourShipping Policy located on the Site.
19. Returns. Please check our Return Policy located on the Site.
21. Special Orders. If a special order is requested but is not currently on our Site, you will be charged, in additional to the Fees for the order, a “minimum order fee”. Such minimum order fee will be the higher of $500 or the manufacturer’s minimum order fee. Goods that are special orders that are on our Site will be designated as such.
22. Miscellaneous Provisions.
International Use. Although this Site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the
Governing Law. This Site is controlled by us from our offices in
Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at info@FixtureKing.com, if by email, or to our address at Fixture King Corporation, 13970 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75234, if by conventional mail. You agree to allow us to submit notices to you either through the email address provided, or to the address we have on record. Any notices or communication under these Terms will be deemed delivered to the party receiving such communication (1) on the delivery date if delivered personally to the party; (2) two business days after deposit with a commercial overnight carrier, with written verification of receipt; (3) five business days after the mailing date, if sent by U.S. mail, return receipt requested; (4) on the delivery date if transmitted by confirmed facsimile; or (5) on the delivery date if transmitted by confirmed email.
No Resale Right. You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site, or use of or access to this Site or the Goods and/or Services provided through this Site, beyond the limited rights granted to you under Section 14 of these Terms.
Third Party Beneficiary. Nothing in the Terms shall be deemed to create any right in any creditor or other person not a party hereto (other than the successors and assigns of a Party hereto), and the Terms shall not be construed in any respect to be a contract in whole or in part for the benefit of any other party except as aforesaid.
Litigation and Remedies. In the event it becomes necessary for the Company to file suit to enforce the Terms herein, the Company shall be entitled to recover, in addition to all other remedies or damages, its court costs, expenses of litigation and reasonable attorneys' fees incurred in such suit. Each and every remedy specified herein is cumulative and is in addition to every other remedy given under this agreement or existing at law or in equity, either by statute or case precedent. No remedy conferred by any of the specific provisions of the Terms is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy, and the election of any one or more remedies by a party shall not constitute a waiver of the right to pursue other available remedies.
Force Majeure. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of Goods and/or Services available through our Site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to: labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Import and Export Compliance. You assume all responsibility for compliance with all applicable import, re-import, export, and re-export control laws and regulations of the
Savings Clause. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed
in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver. Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Company concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, both oral and written, of the parties with respect thereto. These Terms may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). To the extent that anything in or associated with this Site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms, these Terms shall take precedence.
Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect About You
When you enter our Site, we automatically collect and store certain information. This consists of your IPA (Internet Protocol Address) and domain name, the type of browser and operating system you use, the time of your visit and the pages of our Site you visit.
As stated in the Terms, in order to place an order on the Site, you must login and use your password. When you register with us, we will collect personal information such as your name, telephone number, shipping/billing address(es), email address(es) and other pertinent information as well as the Goods and/or Services you order. Your information is stored securely and is not accessible by non-Affiliate third parties.
In order to provide you with customized service, we make use of "cookies." Cookies are essentially files that help us identify your computer and respond to it. You may disable cookies on your own computer, but you may not be able to complete your online orders unless cookies are enabled.
How We Use Information
We collect information regarding your browser, the time and date of your visit and the web pages or services you accessed on the Site and this information may be used for administrative and technical purposes. For instance, we may use it to count the number of visitors to our Site, and determine the most popular pages. We may also use it to review types of technology you are using, determine which link brought you here, assess how our Site is working, and to help with system maintenance. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. We use information contained in your emails only for the purpose of responding to those emails. If we ask you to fill out any forms or surveys, we will use the information we receive only for the specific purposes indicated in those forms or surveys.
Your Right to See and Correct Information
If you wish to see the information we collect about you, please contact Customer Service. If you feel the information is incorrect, please send any corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update your information or include your correction with any information we store or use.
We make every effort to protect the integrity of your information. We limit the right of access to your information to only those employees, Affiliates or agents of ours that need to use the information to respond to or process your payment and order. We use outside shipping companies to ship your orders and we use a credit card processing company to process payments for Goods and/or Services ordered by you. These companies do not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. Also, some Goods and/or Services provided on the Site may be provided through an Affiliate. In that instance, we will share only that information of yours as is necessary to fulfill your order and such Affiliate are not allowed to use your personally identifiable information except for fulfilling your order.
If you are interested in email alerts as to our online promotions, please subscribe to our email promotion alerts by contacting Customer Service. You may unsubscribe at anytime by simply clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our email promotion alerts.
How to Contact Us
By email: email@example.com;
By telephone: 972.230.5000 or 800-711-2949 ;
By mail or in person at: 13970 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Tx. 75234.
Here at Fixture King we want you to be completely satisfied with the Goods and/or Services you order through the Site. Except as we have explained below, you may refund or exchange the Goods you have ordered within 30 days of the ship date of the Goods. Shipping charges may apply, as explained below.
PLEASE NOTE - No Goods that have been used by you may be returned. Furthermore, no Goods that are special order(s) may be returned. There will be a 20% restocking fee for all non-defective Goods returned to us for exchange or refund if such Goods are returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box. Goods returned in new and unopened condition will receive a full refund, less shipping charges.
To qualify for an exchange or return of Goods, there are a few items which you need to furnish to us. First, you must give us the original invoice or we must have a record of your order in our system. Second, the Goods must be returned to us in their original condition, including the original box with its UPC bar code and all packaging materials and accessories.
Before sending the Goods back to us, and to avoid a 20% restocking fee, you must obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) from our Customer Service department. The RGA can be easily obtained either by calling us or emailing us. Without the RGA, you will be responsible for the 20% restocking fee. The 20% restocking fee will be deducted from any refund amount due to you.
Shipping Costs related to Returns or Exchanges.
All shipping charges will be your responsibility on orders that are shipped by Fixture King or drop-shipped by an Affiliate in good faith and are returned to us or an Affiliate for any reason other than the Goods being defective. However, shipping charges will be deducted from any credited amount on any Goods that Fixture King has paid for return shipping due to a defective Goods claim which upon the Company’s receipt, it is determined by the Company that the Goods were not defective.
Unless the Company agrees otherwise, all shipping, delivery or installation expenses related to Goods ordered by you are nonrefundable after those services have been performed.
All costs (shipping and insurance) related to your order (original order, return or exchange of Goods) are your responsibility except where a mistake regarding shipping or your order has occurred and been verified by the Company. If you do not elect to insure your order and we do not accept the return or exchange of the Goods, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the Goods in transit. If you claim that the Goods are defective or a mistake in the shipping occurred due to error by the Company (that we have verified), the Company will arrange and be responsible for the return shipping expenses. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Goods purchased online (except special orders) may be returned to any Fixture King brick and mortar store location provided that the returned Goods meet the above requirements and you provide us with the Fixture King invoice, a form of identification and, if applicable, the credit card used to purchase the Goods.
PLEASE NOTE – the Company’s store manager, in his or her sole discretion, will determine the following in regard to an In-Store return: i) whether to accept or reject your return; ii) whether a restocking fee is applicable; and/or iii) whether to refund your return with store credit.
Upon the Company determination that the Goods meet with our return policy requirements, the purchase price will be refunded to you (less restocking fees if applicable) using the method of original payment. PLEASE NOTE - credit card refunds will only be issued to the original card that was charged for the purchase. Processing of your refund may take 14 days or more as financial institution policies will control as to when credit is given.
If Goods are returned to the Company that are broken or items are missing (i.e., manuals or accessories), additional charges may be assessed to you. If the Goods are returned to the Company based on a defective claim and the Company verifies the defect, the Company will refund the purchase price and reimburse you for your original shipping charges for the defective Goods. However, if the Company determines that the returned Goods are not defective or that the Goods have been used in such a way that is contrary to the manufacturer's recommendations, no refund or credit will be issued, and the Goods may be returned to you at your cost.
Orders Damaged in Shipping – Please refer to our Shipping Policy for further information.
We at Fixture King Corporation have our Goods and/or Services used worldwide. We strive to get your orders filled as quickly as possible and shipped out to you timely. We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates as delays may result due to, among other things, availability of Goods and/or Services, your information being incomplete, payment issues and/or shipping issues.
We do not ship any orders C.O.D.
We use established third party shipping companies to ship your orders (i.e., UPS). Worldwide shipping is available. Travel of your shipments and deliveries of your orders typically will occur during standard business hours and do not include holidays or weekends. Our shippers cannot deliver orders to a P.O. Box. A street address, commercial or residential, is required as is the shipper’s accessibility to the shipping destination. If your order is shipped to an area that is not accessible by the shipper (i.e., a military base, rural area, etc.) or there is an incorrect or incomplete delivery address, or some other reason for the shipper’s inability to deliver, we will make attempts to notify you and assist you in resolving this matter. Please note that additional fees may be assessed if your shipment is held at the terminal by the shipper. Such fees may include the cost of storage, re-delivery charges and other such related fees.
If you are requesting shipments be made to more than one destination, please place a separate order for each destination.
Shipping Charges - Part of Fees charged
Delivery of your order to a residential address (regardless of whether your business operates from such address) may result in additional shipping fees determined by the third party shipping company. Upon placing your order, basic shipping charges will be estimated based on the size and weight of the Goods and the necessary shipping containers needed for transport. Special handling charges may apply if your order exceeds certain size and weight limits. If a shipment is too heavy or oversized, a common carrier may be required to deliver your shipment - See Common Carrier Specifics below. If you require any special assistance as to delivery of a shipment of your order such as liftgate delivery, set up and assembly, delivery other than curbside, notice of delivery or other specialized delivery instructions or assistance, please contact us at Customer Service for an estimate of charges applicable to such special assistance. All special assistance charges are additional to your basic shipping or common carrier fees.
Common Carrier Specifics
Please be aware that if a common carrier is required for delivery of your order, only curbside delivery is available if there is no loading dock, and someone must be present to sign for the delivery. You will be responsible for unloading your order as common carriers are not required to do so.
It is our goal to get you the best possible rate for your shipping needs and to provide you with an accurate quote for your approval. If you do not approve the quote, your order may be delayed or canceled.
We shall endeavor to ship all of your ordered Goods at the same time and in the most effective and economical manner possible. Shipment in full may not be possible if the Goods in your order ship from different locations or some or part of your order is unavailable at the time of shipment. Considering either your particular needs and/or our particular circumstances, it may be necessary for us to split orders and/or drop ship Goods directly from our manufacturers to you. We will attempt to notify you of any shipping changes if such needs and/or circumstances should arise or pertain to your order.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If your Goods are damaged in transit, please contact us immediately. As a general rule, you should always inspect the shipment prior to accepting it. If there is visible damage, please write a brief description of the damage on the shipping receipt or bill of lading. If no one was present when your Goods were delivered, then please inspect the shipping carton and make a note of any damage to the shipping carton on the packing slip or bill of lading.
You should also verify that you received the actual Goods ordered. This step can be accomplished by inspecting the packing slip from Fixture King Corporation.
As soon as possible after you receive your order, unpack it and inspect it for damage, both visible damage and concealed damage. Do not let the fact that you are not going to use the Goods immediately stop you from performing this inspection.
In the event that you do find some damage, keep all shipping cartons and packing material. If the shipper or common carrier is still there, request the shipper or common carrier’s delivery person to make an inspection. You should also inform the shipper or common carrier in writing of the damage you found. Most shipper or common carriers require hidden damage to be reported within 5 days of receipt.
Once you have taken the foregoing steps, please contact us on the Site at Customer Service. Having your order information, including order number, shipping information and tracking number handy will be a great help.
Please be careful to follow these procedures. We are not responsible for damaged Goods if you sign for and accept your order when delivered, only to find damage when you inspect it later. If any of the Goods were sent to you by our mistake, received in a defective condition or damaged in transit (the above procedures for checking your order must have been reasonably followed), we will arrange to have it returned to us at our cost.
Cancelling an Order
Please call us during our normal business hours as soon as you know that you need to cancel an order. If we have not shipped the order, we will stop it and all charges will be canceled or refunded. If the order has shipped, however, all round-trip shipping charges will be your responsibility, regardless of whether the shipment is refused at delivery or returned to us because of incomplete or incorrect shipping information.
Our Return Policy gives you more information you will need in the event you need to return or exchange any Goods to us.
As to Special Orders - There is no restocking fee on special orders canceled before processing, but there may be a 20% manufacturer restocking fee on special orders canceled after processing but before shipment. A Special Order cannot be canceled after shipment. Special Order Goods are not returnable.